1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

i thinks...

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Green Tea, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

2. Green Tea

and instead of a normal monitor, i can just get one of them VGA converter/adapter things and use my 36" TV as a big monitor..
    hmm..
    interesting..
    i must think now.. :buck:

3. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

This sounds like its gunna be a cool pc once completed. Be sure to post pics if ya decide to do it

4. Green Tea

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

PA go here<See link Below> and start putting things in a shopping cart and see how much it's gonna cost ya
    Im starting to put my buddies comp back together just ordered a 500w power supply..Now
    I need a good HD to go along with it then I'm set..

www.newegg.com has some awesome prices..I get all my shit from them! It's not as hard as your
    thinking actually it's pretty easy..The only part that really sucks is tryn to get them lil tiny connections
    for all your USB and stuff nothings marked clearly..If you mix the connections up nothing works right...
    Bass got mine to work after I fubared it up the fron USB ports still don't work but I can give a shit about that
    work when I lived up in Jersey

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  6. Green Tea

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

8. Green Tea

^^ too fancy. :p

lmao..
    kinda looks like a ticket reader at the subway