1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Nightmare

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Hails, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Here you go StuPot i will put it here i wont derail PA's topic lol, but yea here is the game, i cant remember but im sure a kid went on a killing spree from this game or he killed himself, i know that game was mentioned when someone got killed and was annunced on the news with this game.... Well they blamed the game for the killing anyway, im not even sure if the game got banned here in Oz or if you can still buy it, i must look for it when i go to target next, lol...

But yea i played it a few yrs back, it aint a bad game you would swear he could hear you and see you lol, he looks straight through you and you gotta answer him lol, you gotta say something like "Yes My Gate Master" and if you say it quietly to him he yells at you and he say's "Louder" so you gotta say "Yes My Gate Master", to him louder lol, its good playing it with the lights off..
    Sometimes he would say to you"Answer me faggot" LMAO

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosfear

2. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

I think we`ve played different versions!! I wanna play Ur version now. It sounds so much better

3. Jegar

Jegar Lurker

Sounds like a pretty cool game