1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Contest

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Hails, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

You know what you should do, lol

Just my opinion,

Have a Monthly or weekly contest with you Mods and Admins chosing that game for the week or Month, How abt it lets get some real competition going on here, lol

And that Winner of that game let them choose the next game for the comp, but it's not allowed to be the game that we all just played lol, each game has got to be a different game for the comp ;)

And only members that are involved with the forum are allowed in the comps, No Jokerman stuff, LOL

He doesn't get involved in the forum now c'mon ;D ;D ;D

2. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Thats not a bad idea.
    So what do ya think guys?

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Im with Dennis on this :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

O0 O0

5. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Awesome :D :D :D

Lets get the show started :)

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Ok..That sounds like a great Idea...!

7. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Ok Hails ;)
    If its ok with the guys.
    Your idea, you pick the first game. :-\

8. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

Well in first Off, which do you want?
    -Monthly or Weekly?

In addition, some questions:
    -Should the scores for chosen game be removed so the contest starts on a clean slate?
    -What would be a good prize? (featured on front page?)
    -Should past win records be kept?
    -Should there be 2nd, & 3rd places also? (but only 1st chooses new game)

that is all._________________________________________________
    as soon as these are answered i'll begin setting up some nice things :)

9. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Thats a Good idea!
    Please dont choose a game that takes hours to get top score tho.. IE: Duck hunt or easter eggs

10. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Cool, yea if it's ok i say we play Burgertime first not many have played that lol

11. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Have you got a spare blank page to add on and just make that as a comp page, put that game and scores on there

I say yea keep the past records but wipe the records of the members that have nothing to do with the forum, LOL

Yea second and third places would be good, that way they just get there name on the board being second or third, lol but yea who come's first gets to choose the next game

As for prizes, i dont know would you be willing to give out prizes lol, if so how abt a forum shirt or something i dont know, lmao
    I thought them just choosing the next game would of been better then prizes, but the prizes are up to you guys...

Just keep all the records that you already got but just add a different comp section with that game for the comp and just add the winners, 1st, 2nd, 3rd on there, plus you might want to add the comp players names, if you know what i mean