1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Remove Jokermans High Score?

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by SurfSarge, Jul 5, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

2. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

It appears Joker has some people pissed at him

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

lol, i voted this one Inactive/guest players should have their High scores removed?

4. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

I voted Inactive/guest players should have their High scores removed..
    But it took me a while to decide between Just Ban the tool already? and the other answer tho

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

:Lmao: I would look the other way if you hit the ban button for sure!

6. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

I voted the same way.

He's just annoying sometimes.[​IMG]
    Just like me :)

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

No he's stooped to another level of annoyingness..He doesn't come here anyways so that high score is gonna be removed!

8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

We are going to remove all the High scores of inactive players<Jokerman> and guests!
    So sharpen up those gaming skillz there's going to be a few games that are going to need high scores..

P.S. if you find any DEAD games remember to let us know we are going to try and get
    a few more up and get rid of the bad ones!Thanks.. stay tuned for the update!