1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

iPod sucks

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by Green Tea, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

and i hate everything about it.
    that is why i must engage in some deep thought to find out why im buying a nano ??? ??? ??? ::)

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I never had a use for one..I bought my wife one she likes it for when she's workn!

3. Green Tea

i use my cell phone for my mp3's..
    but lately it just cant handle what im throwing at it,
    so im hoping the chinese sweatshop made ipods will make the cut..

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Check Ebay for some cheapie mp3 players! Doesn't have to be an Ipod unless you really want one!

5. Green Tea

yeah.. done that.
    got 2 of the freaky cylinder-type ones (512mb & 1gb) but they aint the best.
    got 1 boot-leg ipod nano and that thing is mad gay.
    shitty battery life and such.

but all the cody, sony, dell, etc... are BIG or BULKY.. nano is a good size and gets 24 hours of battery life, plus calender, contacts, 4 games, other things ill never use

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

yup!

7. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

they make good paper weights ;D

8. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

You could do a destruction test on um. :bat:
    Take out your frustrations and such by smashin them to pieces. >:D

9. TGD_02

TGD_02 Well-Known Member

dont
    buy a sandisk sansa E250R
    i got one
    and d-damn
    pics
    vids
    fm radio
    and memory slot for Micro SD mem
    FUCK IPOD!

10. Osiris7790

Osiris7790 Well-Known Member

buy my 30 GB iPod video.

11. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

$20.00 US

12. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

13. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

pfft what are you guys talking about

ipods own

14. crazee horse

crazee horse Well-Known Member

ive got a creative zen m vision. 30gb, cant fault it, does everything, even records off the radio!

15. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

I can't lie. I didn't think I'd ever own an iPod. My company gave me a gift certificate for Best Buy. I absolutely hate buying from Best Buy (don't ask). So I figured that I would get an iPod since they seem to be the same regardless of where you buy it, and I guess I could find a couple of uses for it. Man, I use that thing when I'm mowing the lawn, jogging, lifting, you name it. I had a problem with the first one, and Apple had a replacement on my doorstep the next day. As much as I wanted to hate iPods, I love em.

16. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

do you like going to circuit city?

because with me it's the reverse - I love best buy, but can't stand circuit city.

17. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

I'm busted...yep...I like Circuit City. I always seem to find a better deal on a better product IMO. If I tell the guy at Best Buy that I'm looking for a good deal on a 42" LCD, he points me towards a 55" plasma screen. If I tell the people at Circuit City the same thing, they show me all of them and I get a Vizio for a fraction of the price of any of the 42" LCD's at Best Buy. That could just be a regional thing too. I have friends from Texas that love Best Buy, but they don't like the one here either.