1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Pieces of shit

Discussion in 'Comedy & Humor' started by Bob, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

A squad of Marines were driving up the highway between Basra and Baghdad. They came upon an Iraqi soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert. As first aid was given to both men, the marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway. Coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi solder."

"What happened then?" the corpsman asked.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable piece of shit, and he yelled back, 'Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice are miserable pieces of shit.'"

"We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."

2. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

[​IMG]