1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by Hails, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I watched this the other day, unreal movie, love it

2. Afronaught

Afronaught Lurker

I havent watched it yet. I saw the first one but didnt impress me too mutch. We host a few drifting events here with the dealership, and I think I'll be disspointed wastching Tokyo Drift.

But it's on my list of Films to watch :)

3. Raidenator

Raidenator Lurker

I'll get around to it someday. The first one was good, the second one pretty much blew but I watched it anyway. That's why I've been hesitant about this one.

4. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

About the only good thing about it is Paul Walker was not in it. Instead they got a kid that we will never see in anything major again, acting like Paul Walker. Cars were sick, though, and as always, is pretty much why I watched it.

5. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

6. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

'tis all squishy. Meh. I'll pick it up out of the $2 bin by Christmas...

And I ain't kidding! Future Shop (I dunno if you have those in the states or uk?! like a Best Buy or Circuit City) has 'em in a bin near the check out, three dvd's for $10, u pick em. Theres all three F&F movies, Wayne's World 1&2, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (which I bought) and a bunch more crappy Tom Cruise movies and such. I was surprised.

7. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Yeah, your right! I should of checked the quality before posting it.
    All i did was check that it worked then posted it.