1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Would you do it ?

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by Hails, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Jackass - Horse Cum, lol

[youtube=425,350]llt-n6tNQSE[/youtube]

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

That is just foul..I couldnt do it!

3. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

[​IMG]

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I barely made it thru that movie with out throwing up!

5. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

;D lol, i knew it would make you sick, i heaved my ass up when i saw it on the Jackass 2 movie, lol

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

There was another part in that movie can remember which..I seriously threw up in my mouth and was gagging
    I've seen Steve-O in real life shoot staples thru his nutsack into his leg Not once twice because the first one didn't stick ::)

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

There is a fair few of the clips on YouTube, lol i will have a snoop around and try and grab them all, lmao

I must say but them folks are bloody mad ;D ;D ;D

did you see the one where they put the croc in the mothers house, lol he was trying to get her to say Fuck she doesn't swear, but she did then, LMAO

8. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

A series of small clips from the second jackass movie along with "Holiday" from Greenday.

[youtube=425,350]htkElTSqxVU[/youtube]

9. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Those fuckers are nuts.
    Tho some of that stuff looked like it would be fun.