1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Huntsman spider

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by SurfSarge, Jul 27, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Apparently these are found in OZ..sorry Hails this thing is freakn huge and would scare the hell outta me
    if I came across it..Not Deadly to humans but looks are deceiving!

[youtube=425,350]ZxHhddwxADs[/youtube]

2. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

:eek: I kept thinking it was gunna jump down n shit me up

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Yea not deadly, lol, but i will still use a full can of fly spray to kill one, LMAO, damn i even neally use a full can of fly spray just to kill a baby daddy long leg spider lol, i hate spiders they give me the shivers

My grandmother use to live right out bush she would always get them in her pantry, she would say leave him there he keeps the insects away, i would say oh ok then bolt, lmao

Here you go Spiders of Australia http://www.xs4all.nl/~ednieuw/australian/Spidaus.html

4. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

That spider is a a big mother.
    Even if its not deadly, I bet it hurts like hell

5. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Heres a closer look at one.

Holconia insignis vs. Pholcus phalangioides is the title, but a note next to it says "my australian huntsman spider preying on a Pholcus phalangioides"

[youtube=425,350]x29i4kgNhoY[/youtube]

6. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Damn that puts chills down my spine

7. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Its head looks like ET.