1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Gun Shop

Discussion in 'Comedy & Humor' started by Hails, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

A man goes to a gun shop and asks for a gun and a scope. The owner hands it over and tells the man to test it by looking at the house on the hill, which is the owners house. "You should be able to see my wife" said the owner. The man replies "All I see is a man and woman running around the house naked!" The owner takes the gun, looks through the scope and swears. He hands the man two bullets. "With these two bullets, I want you to blow off the mans dick and my wife's head. If you do that for me you can have the gun for free" The man looks through the scope, hands one of the bullets back to the owner, and says "I think I can get them both with just one shot..." ;D ;D ;D

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Lmao..good one! ;D

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

LMAO itsa classic, lol