1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

I'm installing

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by SurfSarge, Aug 5, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

2. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Well-Known Member

Any good?

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Uninstalled!

4. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Well-Known Member

WOWW that good :eek: :D O0

5. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Hmmm. Yeah GRAW2 seemed to lose it's flair. I got it for X360, and have played it twice. The second time was to make sure I just wasn't drunk the first time, thus explaining my opinion of it.

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

So used to BOMSF gunning people down... this is to slow for me!
    Not worth the HD space either!

7. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

Im getting a 360 in a few weeks and thinking about GRAW2....worth it or not?

8. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

It's slow paced...it's got it's fun parts. A couple of my buddies play it all the time, meanwhile I've played it for maybe a total of 2 hours and haven't touched it since.

9. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah way slow paced..I'm so used to playn coop against bots and other real players that this Sp game
    is just way to slow! you should try out BOMSF you'll need BF2 Special Forces in order to run the mod
    It's an awesome game I'm hooked and I think several others are also!
    http://www.blackopsmercenaries.us/

10. Osiris7790

Osiris7790 Well-Known Member

never played GRAW or GRAW2