1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

My Vent for the day

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Afronaught, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Afronaught

Afronaught Lurker

Fucking Thaught Police :mad:

For over 6 months now The Government for Thailand and thier fucking wizdom have blocked access to Youtube. now they've done the same for Metacafe.

Pisses me off to no extent that their reasoning is that they are protecting their citizens from offensive material.

Although I know I can still access the blocked shitthrough a proxy or cuircumventor but it's just anoying the fucking hell out of me that these fucking morons think they know what I will find offensive.

Considering that the Fucking country is the Sex tourisim capital of the Fucking world, and some of these so called Moral citizens who pass the laws are the fucking biggest pedofiles and perverts on the planet themselves :mad:

[/END RANT]

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I was gonna say..Isn't thailand where all the pedophiles run to?

3. Afronaught

Afronaught Lurker

Damn Straight,

I hate the fucking hypocricy of it.

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I dont' understand YouTube though.. there's nothing to bad on there and no nudity!?Weird shit for sure!

5. Afronaught

Afronaught Lurker

They had some anti-government shit on it Just afte the Coup in September last year, so the Thaught Police shut it down. Metacafe was about the skin...

Good thing they havent heard of efukt.com >:D

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

In time..yeah I figured as much for MetaCafe! ^-^