1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

WSD Thermos

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by SurfSarge, Aug 19, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Hey m@rk Lmao..m@rk used to hold this very thermos that has been around since 1999

[youtube=425,350]NboXINKZpdI[/youtube]

[img width=600 height=480]http://www.awefoto.com/temp/party_animals.jpg[/img]
    [img width=600 height=400]http://www.awefoto.com/temp/thermos_fins_01.jpg[/img]

2. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

How the fuck do you find all this random shit Sarge? (Thermos n bulletproofbaby ;D)

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Welp the Thermos I found by visiting a newsgroup that m@rk and I have been a part of since
    around 97'someone from the newsgroup made it...I still visit the newsgroup on occasion...
    He was the first one to receive it the Thermos for his World Surf Day surf report..Every year
    they nominate who should receive Thermi!That things been around the world!! Also now they
    have a Longboard that gets passed around..So far it's been from Cali to Jersey V.A now it's
    down in Florida!
    THe BulletProof baby I stumbled across while checkn out another site! There you have it! 8)

4. m@rk

m@rk B.T.O.

That's too funny! Cant believe that thing is still going!....

Yeah I was the first recipient. I drew the logo on it and got it started.

Hey, did I ever tell you I had dinner in NYC after work one night w/ SurfGeo back in the spring?

I finally passed my Panama footage off to him!! LOL

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yea..Lmao..Fianlly I still think Doc hasn't seen it or sumthn!