1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Cant save my scores

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Discussion' started by StuPot, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Any ideas why i cant save them?

It either says

or
    Its starting to piss me off now because iv just beat the aussiexmas high score but couldnt save it.
    Should i try reinstalling FireFox?

2. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Do you have the arcade open in a new tab? If so, thats your problem. You need to load the arcade in the main tab that you launch BCF in.

3. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Arcade always opens in the main tab..
    I`ll try reinstalling FF now

4. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Very odd, I just fired up FF and played that game and had no problems saving my scores.

5. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Iv just tried while using IE and it wont save them with that either

6. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

Strange.
    Even when playing in a new tab i was able to save scores.

Perhaps try logging out then back in? :book:

7. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Iv tried that..
    It only started to happen around the time when Jokerman was put on semi-restricted..

Linked?

Probably not...

8. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

yes, I adjusted the anti-cheating apparatus, so it might be part of the problem. Try clearing your cookies and then see what happens. What version of FF are you using? I tried it out in the latest version and had no problems saving my scores.

9. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Tried that, didn't help

I'm using the latest FF. FF isn't the problem because the same thing happens when i try with IE7

10. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Its letting me save them now..
    Thanks for the help

11. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

It was most likely the cookies..I had the same thing happen apparently I didnt get rid of all the cookies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.