1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

What's in your glass?

Discussion in 'Foods, Drinks, & Cooking' started by Dreamweaver, May 7, 2010.

1. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Might as well make a running thread about what you are drinking. It is a D&A forum afterall. :)

When I am not drinking beer I am drinking whiskey of some sort or another. Bourbon is my fav by far, but Scotch and Irish whisky's are also in my glass from time to time.

Tonight I am relaxing by the TV with a glass of Sazerac Rye http://www.greatbourbon.com/sazeracrye.aspx

It is very similar in character to bourbon but is made with too much rye in the recipe to legally be called bourbon.

Cheers everyone !! And add on to this thread as the days go by......

2. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

cheap wine (cabernet sauvignon)
    im being sophisticated today

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Drank beers last night my new Favorite that I bought a case of..Cause u cant get it here Sweetwater 420..Shit is the bomb!IM drinkn coffee nao!

4. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Are you mostly a micro drinker?

I brew my own beer. I make about 40 gallons a year, all different styles. I keg my beers. I have 3 taps running at my house. :smallbeer::D

I hit Sweetwaters website after seeing your post. That pale ale sounds tasty. I am going to look into getting my mitts on some.

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I drink anything beer.Cant say I like all of them..but that Sweetwater 420 was one of the best beers I've ever had!

6. RedMist

RedMist Well-Known Member

I like imported beers most. Mostly I drink Corona extra or I get Stella Artois, a belgium import. The only domestic I like is Amber Bock. Ales I can drink but I like a dark ale. In Pottsville PA there is a brewry called Yuengling which is the oldest family owned brewery. They make several types of brew. Lord Chesterfield is the ale of the bunch. Very good stuff. The lagers are real good too.

On the hard core stuff I preferr whiskey. 90 proof or better. Ezra Brooks is one of my favs. Right now Im sippin on some Yager and chasing it with Corona and lime.

7. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

malt liquor cheap and dirty

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  8. Logandk

Logandk It wasnt me

[​IMG]

9. bikertom80

bikertom80 Well-Known Member

Diet Iced Tea (Homemade of Coarse) cuz it's hotter than the hubs of hell around here all week 86 degree's and humidity 70%

10. cymru am byth

cymru am byth twll dîn pob sais

Water, on a self imposed "week off the beer" far to much birthday celebrating last week.

11. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Orange Juice. Mmmm... Lots of pulp....

12. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Just got done emptying my glass of budweiser and rolling rock...and my load on some chicks ass n back!

13. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

oh yeah its 6 am..hmmmm

14. SnakeBabe

SnakeBabe Well-Known Member

One banana, two giant strawberries, a squirt of agave nectar, coconut milk and a scoop of protein powder blended with ice into a smoothie

15. SnakeBabe

YES! in a glass bottle.

16. Logandk

Logandk It wasnt me

Yes and ice cold.

17. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

All I got is water with a twist of lemon

18. SnakeBabe

And from Mexico. Do you know why?

19. Logandk

Logandk It wasnt me

No why ?

20. SnakeBabe

Mexico still uses real sugar, not corn syrup

21. cymru am byth

My beer ban is up today so when i get home from work it'll be ice cold Stella artois.

22. cymru am byth

It was good.

[​IMG]

I've got some home made cannabis cider that is nearly ready too.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Private_Ale likes this.
  23. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

That sounds interesting.
    How do you make it??

24. cymru am byth

Fermented apples and apple juice with some sugar, yeast and the stalks and trimming from my mates crop for a few weeks, strained off and bottled the liquid with a few buds, it's maturing now, pity i haven't got an oak cask, LOL. THC is alcohol soluable so it should be good shit, the alcohol is around 10%.

25. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Nice...We made maryJane butter from 4oz of Dank Bud!Then made sugar cookies and fruity pebble treats never been so high in my life I seriously couldn't walk!