1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

OMG

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Norwegian Viking, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Well-Known Member

2. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

It looks like it could be really fun but if its for PC youll need a SUPER good computer to run it im sure....pray for the 360!

3. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

What qualifies as a SUPER good computer?

4. Norwegian Viking

hehe new computer with 4GB ram,the latest nvidia vid card 1TB harddisk space and a pentium quad already planned ;D.
    My daughters boyfriend is a computer ingeneer with his own company,getting a SWEET deal on it from him O0 >:D

5. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

slightly above "Good" slightly below "Wicked Good" and leagues beneath "stupid-awesome-trick-tastic"

sry.

a bit drunk. :drunk:

6. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Come on now.
    Seriously, what would it take.

7. kevinator

To run this game good look for 2 gigs of RAM, Dul Core processor, and a really good NVIDIA card....ill get more into detail when i get home later

8. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

That sucks.
    I just went did an upgrade,
    I'd have to do another to meet those specs.

9. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

10. kevinator

for people who want to run it on there PC.....i hope you know bill gates. I just saw some screens of it and it looks like real life. Your gonna need like the best computer on the market or better to this run this thing nice.

I would recommend getting it for the 360 if you have HD b/c its gonna be sick.

11. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

That right there is why consoles kick ass. You go buy a game for a console, and with few exceptions, you know your console is capable of playing it. You go buy a pc game and next thing you know you need a new graphics driver or a beer case full of ram.

12. Norwegian Viking

I am def getting it for my xbox360 ;D