1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Warhawk

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by scx1984, Sep 9, 2007.

1. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Have you guys seen this? I'm sure Sarge would like it, very similar to BF2 (from what I saw of BF2, which I'm working on getting this old PC up to running)

[youtube=425,350]nzOHWA45aJo[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]RZvR78Amv6w[/youtube]
    Large MP maps, CTF, TDM, DM, Zones and dogfights. Awesome.

psn id is SCX_84 (how creative?!)

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

WoW that looks insane..

3. Heero Valentine

Heero Valentine Failed Abortion

multiplay only game, yeah this game is fucking sweet.
    blasting the crap outta everyone

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I enjoy Multiplayer much better I get bored with single player!

5. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Yeah, MP only so there isn't much of a story driving it, but on the other hand it allows for freedom of our own imagination with that.

Plus you can play locally, having up to four player split screen, or online. You can even play four player split screen online on unranked servers (no points = shitty). Or LAN battles. Haven't had a good on of those since Halo 2. We had I think four Xbox's hooked up together with four players on each, spread throughout the house.

You can even set up your PS3 to be a dedicated ranked server for a set amount of games, allowing more people to rank up, while you're at work let's say. It's cool.

And this is no joke, this is from Dylan Jobe's blog (director of Warhawk)
    [​IMG]
    Instead of setting up PC servers to emulate the game data, and collect the stats, they set this up. 30 PS3's per stack, front and back, all running Warhawk. Sweet.