1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

i-Caught

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by Hails, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

YouTube is pretty popular tonight on this show Who is watching it

i-Caught
    7:30pm - 8:30pm | WIN PG Real Life, Closed Captions
    What happens when TV and internet video comes together in a whole new way? Answer... i-Caught! This innovative program dissects the avalanche of video images now generated by cell phones, webcams, surveillance cams, downloads and uploads, for instance, the astonishing battle between lions, buffalos and crocodiles which was miraculously caught on camera and has since received millions of hits via the internet. i-Caught features the real stories behind these images - the motivation, the context and the people - as well as what happens to the people involved after their video is seen publicly.

Here is there website, i've never heard of them before untill tonight when the show came on tv http://ugv.abcnews.go.com/ O0