1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

GIrls gets kicked off Flight

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by SurfSarge, Sep 13, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

2. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

lol wow

It's not like they're going to be distracting to the pilot. He's in a cockpit what difference does it make? :idiot:

3. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

That was too sexy to fly?
    I don't think so.

4. Anepitaph

Anepitaph Mr. Mojo Risin

I think thats ridiculous, I personally wouldn't complain if I were sitting next to her ;)

5. Ree

Ree Well-Known Member

Ahhh its not just the USA mothers out here would get kicked off buses just for breast feeding there 2 or 3 week old i mean noway, what is the world coming to!

6. crazee horse

crazee horse Well-Known Member

she was a very attractive girl, but definatly not dressed too sexily. my friend flew to america recently, on arrival they said where are you staying to which he replied i dont know yet and they sent him right back! gutted or what :-X

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Was he here recently? Also yeah that happened to my old partners cousin
    He was here a few months before he decided to return.They found a piece
    of fax paper sayn sumthn about work..They asked why he was returning
    before they found the pape and sent him right back that was pre 9/11.

8. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

She was recently on a talk/news show, and she wore the same outfit. They said that it took a lot of time and effort to get the outfit ready to go on the air. I guess she struggled to get the skirt to cover her butt crack and her crotch at the same time.

She had to go through the same struggles before they would allow her on the plane also. She did eventually get on to her scheduled flight though. I still can't understand why someone would wear something like that on a plane. It gets cold on those flights.

9. crazee horse

crazee horse Well-Known Member

10. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

Yes Ree- Wowsers up in arms: Infants' feeding disrupted.

The stupidity of those who can't get past their own hang-ups about so-called "public nudity" -and I do think that's what we're talking about in this thread- simply beggars belief.

The woman on the flight: Immodesty is in the eye of the beholder. At the very least, the blanket she was 'given' would have kept her warm- but that's not the point. Standards pertaining to brief or loose fitting clothes, partial or total nudity are always going to be a compromise (battle?) between the physical comfort of the wearer and societal, prudish mores.

I'll never wear a tie. ;)

11. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

The good news is that if you own the airline, you can make the rules. Hooters has their own airline. I guess they should flown her to her destination.