1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

LOST

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by scx1984, Sep 15, 2007.

1. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I`m not into TV as a general rule. The bios and docs on TLC, Discovery, History, etc are my favs, but Hockey is the real reason I even have satellite. Then I saw the first episode of Lost. Now I actually have a show I follow and watch and am sadly addicted to....

...which won`t return until Feb 2008 :mad:

Anybody else addicted to this show?

2. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

3. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

I was addicted to that show. Used to watch the show every week when it came on. For the first two seasons, I think? Idk, but then suddenly I just stopped watching it.

4. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

5. Ace1875

Ace1875 Well-Known Member

i lost interest in the show as it approached the season 1 finale.

6. 211drinker

211drinker Lurker

Never got into it, I remember a lot of my friends liked the first season. Then the finally pissed them off because it didnt answer a lot of questions. Then I heard thee second season was good. The third season is when most people stopped watching it because you need to be crazy to be able to keep up with all the plot twists. That's what I've heard.

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I got hooked on that show when it first started out here, then i lost track of it all as Aussie TV were bringing out more new tv shows out that were on at the same time but different channels, that annoys me when the tv crews want compete each other

8. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

was hooked on it when it first came out but then for some reason just slowely stoped watching it

9. Clouds In The Sky

Clouds In The Sky Well-Known Member

I'm a total addict.

My roommate introduced me to the show a couple of years ago. I haven't missed an episode since.

And yes, I am experiencing LOST withdrawals and Februrary 2008 doesn't sound very appealing to me at the moment, lol!

10. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Ahh. I knew SOMEONE would love the show as much as me. Yay. I feel for you, CITS. February is far off and the thought of snow before LOST makes me feel a little empty inside!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the new 08 season. Who are the rescuers? I haven't missed an episode since season 1. Hell's yeah.

Green Tea likes this.
  12. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest What What What

I watch that show religiously after our mortgage broker gave us the first two seasons on DVD. Its sad to say that its been off the air so long I am loosing interest in watching it. It has to be great when it comes back or I am going to kick the bitch to the curb.