1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Hypnotized Sex

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by Ree, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Ree

Ree Well-Known Member

I love these hypnotized vids ;D

[youtube=425,350]QLIm-uL5QvE[/youtube]

2. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

ahahaha ;D ;D

3. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Well-Known Member

;D :D

4. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

Have you guys ever tried this? I was hypnotized at a comedy club once. It was so funny watching the video, that I actually went back a year later when the hypnotist came back. You feel great afterwards, and watching the shit you did is hilarious.

5. Monstermash

Monstermash Well-Known Member

That was flipping hilarious :D So is this video genuine then, I don't want to say 'fake' people say it all the time and now it sounds naff. I just find it hard to believe people can actually be made to do such rediculous things, I would like to go to one of those shows. I've heard that some people can be seriously affected by them though, headaches, migraines stuff like that if its not done right :idiot:

6. HeyBuddy

HeyBuddy Well-Known Member

There's a guy named Raven. He came to the local comedy club a few times. While I was hypnotised, he made me think I was a male stripper and that napkins were $100 bills, I thought I was Superman. The post-hypnotic suggestions were great too. I thought I saw people having sex in the parking lot, but they weren't really there. If someone touched my forehead, I felt like I was having an orgasm. As for side effects, I felt like I had been asleep for 8 hours. So I was up all night driving my girlfriend crazy...lol

7. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

On stage doin the chair

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  8. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

This was an epic bump.

9. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

is it bad that I found this erotic?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015