1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Imagine this

Discussion in 'Web Findings' started by SurfSarge, Sep 20, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

CARACAS (Reuters) - A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.

His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.

Reuters could not immediately reach hospital officials to confirm the events. But Camejo showed the newspaper his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.

Labels: Autospy, Dead, Knife, Man, Under, Wakes

[​IMG]

2. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Somebodys in BIG trouble.

3. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

;D

"Why would you think I was dead?"

"Well, Mr. Camejo, your eyes were closed and your tongue was hanging out, to the left. That's as scientific as it needs to be here."

they were prolly trying to steal his organs and shit!

Someone is in deep shit!

4. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Maybe using a stethoscope is too high tech for them.

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

My buddy told me down in Costs Rica..The theft of body parts is rampant..WTF!