1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Foods, Drinks, & Cooking' started by Private_Ale, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

It's possible but it will have to go through regular post and not through a Courier like UPS or FedEx.

I'm not sure if the US postal service will allow it to go out though...

The Thai Postal Service doesn't care, and it's a way to bypass import taxes and duties so that I dont end up paying double for the stuff.

2. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

I truly don't understand this world. Why can't we just 'live' as long as we're not hurting people? It's really a fucking joke.

3. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

I still play with the e-cig, especially when I'm getting farmed on PS2...

I agree with Butterz. Live and let-live.

4. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Cigarette free since 1/31/13 and on the lowest dose, 6 mg per fl. ounce of nicotine. :)
    (I tried a cigarette, to be honest, a couple months ago...dizzy, gross, awful experience...gave the lit cigarette to the person I bummed it from. I couldn't get the nasty taste out of my mouth for several hours, even with water, gum, brushing teeth, etc.)

I've begun vaping less, though I still carry it with me everywhere I go. It's become a security blanket that I need to get rid of.

5. Void

Void ZXC-79523

today is day 14 cold turkey ...

... it's far more difficult than i remember. lol.

6. Private_Ale

ITT

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. Private_Ale

8. cymru am byth

cymru am byth twll dîn pob sais

They are looking at it here too, considering banning them in pubs, clubs etc. the hotel company I work for has banned staff from using them in staff areas and they have to go outside to the designated smoking area, makes no sense!