1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Personality Test

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by crazyjoe, Oct 5, 2007.

1. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

I was doing research for this psychology assignment concerning birth order and stumbled across this personality test(the assignment was regarding how being an only child, first born, last born, etc. affected your life and what not). Anyways I took it and found that it was pretty accurate, post your results!

http://similarminds.com/global-med.html

I don't have time to retake it now, but the highest percentage I got was a 62% on Schizoid[preferring solitude over social situations]. The results said it was more of a personality trait than a disorder.

2. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

Stability |||||||||| 36%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
    Extraversion || 10%

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

I am the last of three children.

3. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

I sound sort've emo.

Yikes. ;D

4. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

nah..never met/heard of an emo who was "Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun."

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Pretty cool.. this pretty much sums up me! ;D

Global Personality Test Results

Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
    Extraversion |||||||||||||| 53%

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
    messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

6. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

My 'results':

Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 33%
    Extraversion |||||||||||||| 53%

Their mistake: ExtrOversion. Extraversion makes me sound like an upgrade from a shareware deal. OK, OK- bothe spellynges are acceptable, Aye stande correctede. ;)

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Stability |||||||||||| 50%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
    Extraversion |||||| 26%
    Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low
    Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

8. Heero Valentine

Heero Valentine Failed Abortion

well here's mine, it was quite accurate.
    cept for the trait snapshot...i bolded the one's that are correct.

Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Orderliness |||||| 23%
    Extraversion |||||||||| 33%

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

9. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Hey Monty just noticed your from Oz, lol
    Cool, lmao

10. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

THought you woulda highlighted "does not respect authority" Lmaooo!

11. Heero Valentine

lol, did i forget?

*edits post*

12. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

;D

13. Heero Valentine

;D silly me.
    so we're both relaxed according to text :cheers:

14. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I've nearly a grey on my head..and I'm almost 40..Very relaxed and stress free!

15. Heero Valentine

just details hehe, we rock :)

16. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I'm still surprised how this thing nails a personality trait to the T almost!

17. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Wow, I sound like a douchebag! lol

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Man...after reading it again, this really is me...but mostly what I DON'T like about myself...freakishly accurate.

18. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Stability |||||||||||||||||| 73%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
    Extraversion |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
    social, outgoing, worry free, optimistic, upbeat, tough, likes large parties, makes friends easily, rarely irritated, open, enjoys leadership, trusting, dominant, thrill seeker, strong, does not like to be alone, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food, social chameleon, hard working, concerned about others
    I am the eldest of three kids, the gap being 18 years between me and the middle child. I grew up living with my Grandparents, as my mother was in school and my father was off starting his own life (they were 16 at the time). Although both married and divorced several times, they finally got back together in 2000 and are now a couple (just in time for me to move out).

It's kinda freaky how this works. I know my traits pretty well, and assumed this test would come close, but the trait snap shot blew me away. "does not like being alone" and "controlling", while not the most positive traits, do have some special reasoning behind them. Growing up, bouncing from house to house and not having any say in who I meet and what I do forced me to be controlling. it wasn't until I enacted my own rules or guidelines that things started going alright. I felt for many years that I was mere luggage, being dragged around someone else's life. That all came to an end as soon as I gained control and made my family realize that I did indeed exist. As far as being alone, I fully admit I HATE that with a passion. Even if it's only temporary, I rue every moment. Being practically alone for 16 years will do that to ya.

As for "Enjoys Leadership", it should be yearns for leadership. For too many years I have lived in my father's shadow, being second to the king himself. (figuratively of course) That goes hand in hand with "likes the spotlight" which I would love nothing more than to be able to step out of my father's shadow and let the "world" (figurative again) see that I am my own person, and I am fully capable of doing anything I set my mind to.

Sorry for the spillage of emotional wreckage, but wow, that test nailed me perfect.

19. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Interesting...I took this again, for haha's...the %'s changed slightly, but the 'results' were the same.

I is what I is.

20. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

Orderliness |||||| 30%
    Extraversion |||||| 30%

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

Well, I guess that about sums it up. :idiot:

21. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Nutin' a lil' Zoloft won't clear up!

22. skunk the disc golfer

skunk the disc golfer exrtaordinaire

Stability||||||||||||||||66%
    Orderliness||||||||||||||53%
    Extraversion||||||||||||||53%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
    Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

Average....I suppose. :beer42:

23. Heero Valentine

i retook the test.
    it seems i got worse :D

Orderliness || 10%
    Extraversion |||||| 30%

Stability
    results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
    Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

trait snapshot:

24. Raidenator

Raidenator Lurker

Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60% Extraversion |||||||||| 33%
    Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
    Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
    Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

secretive, organized, clean, rarely worries, solitary, high self control, dislikes large parties, prefers organized to unpredictable, prudent, observer, tough, self reliant, very good at saving money, introverted, perfectionist, mind over heart, not controlling of others, hard working, confident, resolute, solitary, does not make friends easily, finisher, does not like to stand out, very practical, intellectual, unsympathetic at times, honest, respects authority, follows the rules, cautious

Pretty accurate if you ask me. Except the only part that's not right about me is that I actually make friends quite easily. I'm generally well liked, as long as I'm comfortable I talk a lot.

25. Heero Valentine

i have the same thing.
    i can make friends easily, i am well liked easily and people tell me their deepest secrets, cause apparently i feel trustworthy.

though i tend to not make friends, simply because i don't find them interesting enough.
    this may sound harsh, but that's my way of making friends.

Butterz likes this.