1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Weed

Discussion in 'Foods, Drinks, & Cooking' started by cymru am byth, Dec 13, 2011.

1. cymru am byth

cymru am byth twll dîn pob sais

Couldn't find a thread but then i'm stoned, show your stash, or whatever

pics021.jpg

Just got this for free, my mates homegrown

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Green Tea likes this.
  2. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Nice stash Cymru, making me jealous. (Not to mention getting it for free is just rubbing it in) :D:p

Do you know what strain it is?

Btw, if it's not too much can you maybe upload those images with us instead of linking to photobucket? Since we've gone to using SSL connections including insecure sources such as Photobucket will cause mixed content warnings. You can either use Albums or just click this button in the editor: insertimage.png https://www.beercandle.com/faq.php?faq=what_is_ssl#faq_what_we_need_from_you <3

3. cymru am byth

I believe it's K2

4. cymru am byth

pics.jpg

5. cymru am byth

Picture.jpg

6. Void

Void ZXC-79523

Interesting thread! The first pick is awesome, your mate obviously knows what he's doing.

7. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

I will admit I haven't touched it in a while, purely out of spite

The culture around it (here) within the last year has evolved to this whole thing and it pisses me off, fucking little snot kids running around with it acting like badasses and they degrade all other recreations "ah bro that shit's bad for you smoke some weed instead" bitch fuck off.. I know it's silly, but it just ruined it for me

It's like why I don't buy apple products

8. Void

Void ZXC-79523

haha!

Kids usually get bad weed. I have to say out of all the substances, high quality weed is one of the hardest to find.

I actually often forget weed is even considered a drug ...

9. Green Tea

They do, the word for it is dirt and they don't know the difference which makes it all the more worse

10. Green Tea

I should explain that it's worse not because it's poor quality and all dried up, it's worse because it's usually covered with chemicals like pesticides that are seriously bad for you

that is why I find it so nauseatingly asinine that this little fags go around and bad mouth you for smoking a cig

11. cymru am byth

image.jpg image.jpg

Private_Ale likes this.
  12. cymru am byth

image.jpg

Cannabis vodka in the making

13. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

14. cymru am byth

its simple, but it does depend how flush you are, THC is soluable in alcohol so all I do is keep all my stalks/ twiggy bits from my weed then drop them into vodka and let it steep for a few weeks, it's not the best tasting drink so I usually drop a vanilla pod or some citrus zest in with it too, if you are feeling flush you could drop a few buds in to make it even better, lol. I also might rinse my grinder in some vodka, it's full of crystals that I can't get out.

Private_Ale likes this.
  15. phyuckew

phyuckew she "pwetty"