1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Assassins Creed

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by kevinator, Oct 15, 2007.

1. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

looks like it could be one of the best games of the year. G ANYWHERE and do whatever to get the goal done. Should be fun and challenging. Man we need waves im starting to feel a lil nerdy(no offence).
    [youtube=425,350]qvs9FxCxvy8[/youtube]

2. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

That looks like a good game.
    But, piss on X Box I want PC.

3. kevinator

4. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Yeah, it looks real sweet.

I hear ya on the nerdy thing.

I ain't got a choice.

Got a light dusting of snow last night :pow:

5. kevinator

that video was from awhile ago so they have improved the game alot. Its suppose to come out on November 13 this year but i still wont have my 360 back by then(damn you red lights of death!)

6. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

God bless PS3!!

7. kevinator

if you have a PS3 get the new metal gear shit looks crazy.....now im off for the night to chill to Bob Marley and yeahh....

8. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Two main games for me on PlayStation: Metal Gear and Gran Turismo.

Can't live without them!

9. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Picked up Assassin's Creed last night, it is awesome. The way the game play is incorporated really threw me off. but it works well.

10. kevinator

is it worth buyin or renting first?

11. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I really like it. The things you can do are amazing and the graphics are killer (pun intended) and the story really caught me. It's a definite buy, at least for me.

[sign]Two fucking sore thumbs up!![/sign]

had to try out PA's new toy

12. kevinator

read more good reviews than bad so i went to BestBuy with my mum tonight to pick it up(she got a brand new camera to film me surfing O0) Ill write a review about it later tonight just incase some of yall are wandering on weither to buy it or not.