1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

[RESOLVED] How do ya make it wider

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Discussion' started by Dennis, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

The new layout is cool, lots of new stuff.
    But, none of my avatars fit now.
    Can window be made wider or how big should my avatars be?

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

Re: How do ya make it wider

dennis, if you look in the upper-left hand side of every page you will see littlw boxes with plus & minus "[​IMG] [​IMG]" if you click those you can make it look just like the old page.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  3. Green Tea

nevermind about that dennis, i have edited it so in the forum view, all you see is the forum, no extra boxes, etc. ;D ;)

4. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

I increased the size of the site to a full 100%, up from 95%. Avatars have a max size of 100px wide, 100px high.

5. TGD_02

TGD_02 Well-Known Member

whoa
    wtf
    i thought i was in teh wrong page
    awesomeneses!

6. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

This so cool
    I'm jumpin for joy
    [​IMG]

7. Green Tea

glad all is well dennis ;)

8. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

well, I give my wife some chocolate dipped chilies before she blows me, that usually makes it wider. But it stings i tells ya...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.