1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

24th of November is Australias Big Day

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Hails, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I voting Kevin RUDD, Fuck yea he gunna be bringing back the death penalty the gun laws the fucking lot, i hate Howard he can go fuck a tiny pussy cat, fuck rising interest rates fuck rising fuel prices, fuck food being dearer n dearer each time we shop Fuck you you gonna be gone you fucking mother fucker fuck you get RID of the Howard Goverment and bring back Labor, bring them old laws back in bring the gun laws back in, Fuck you John Howard you poofter, fuck your stupid gun laws fuck your rates fuck your fuel and food prices going up fuck you, Just Fuck you!

Fuck Liberal and Vote Labor

Fuck you Howard you useless piece of fucking Shit

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

LOL that Debate was just won by Kevin Rudd, haha, Fuck you Howord

4. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Why do I get the feeling
    Hails doesn't like this Howard person

5. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

really? i thought he did.

6. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

Hails: You're right- if for the wrong reasons, unless you're being sarcastic... ???

Howard's and the Libs' only sins are utter bloodthirsty economic rationalism; pandering to /playing into both terrorism and the xenophobic mindset; placing business before citizens/residents.

We'll see what happens come the 24th of November.

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

LOL yea ya right but dont ya love it how they been bringing Shit out on each other, lol

First was Rudd got caught seen in a night club in somewhere in the USA with a heap of chicks crawling all over him lmfao

Then tonight Howard got leaked out with the interest rates he had promised they would go down then today it was all leaked out by one of his medias that its all going to go right up, i mean WTF why do we need a PM thats going to lie

I would really like to see a Pauline Hanson here bring back the Death penalty fuck everything else, fuck us Ozzies go to Bali and get fucking Blown UP, us Aussies go to Bali n drugs get put in our bags we get DEATH, even tho it was set up

Bring the Fire Arms back in let us all have some protection, fuck Howard n his Law on taking our firearms against us since that fuckwit killed what 35 people or 38 in Tas, i hate Howard, i mean his done good so far n for all these yrs but i am just so sick of the interest rates they keep rising fuel prices food prices everything, no guns for protection

Im going RUDD

8. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

^^^ Good one Hails: Very funny! ;D

9. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I gather you voting Howard, LOL

10. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

^^^ Oh, you're a barrel of laughs! :D

I'm voting Labor, or perhaps if it looks like a complete landslide I'll vote Dem. or Greens, just to keep 'em honest.

11. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

9 more days for the big day, lol Are you Ready, lmfao

12. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Dun Duh Dun.... :)

13. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

2 days from the big election n look what Howards Liberals were trying to do, LMFAO They got to put out a big Prank to make us Vote for him lol even the Feds are involved with this all now LMFAO,, Fuck You Howard hopefully we see you gone Tomorrow, come on in Rudd :p click on the link the view the damn fake flyer scandal, lol http://www.stuff.co.nz/4284781a12.html

Howard's moment goes sour
    By COLIN ESPINER in Sydney - Fairfax Media | Friday, 23 November 2007

Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your SayRelated Links
    • Subscribe to Archivestuff
    • Have your say

Australian Prime Minister John Howard has been forced to defend his party against charges of racism as a fresh scandal engulfs his campaign two days from the election.
    Fake flyer scandal hits Howard government

Mr Howard made his final address to the public yesterday at the National Press Club in Canberra, appealing for the government's return on the basis of its solid record.

He said Australia was "a stronger, prouder, and more prosperous country" than when he became prime minister in 1996.

He said the Coalition had forged a new national identity. "We no longer agonise as to whether we're Asian or European or part-Asian or part-European or too British or not British enough or too close to the Americans or whatever.

"We actually rejoice in what has always been the reality and that is that we are gloriously and distinctively Australian."

But his government's re-election campaign has been rocked in its final hours before tomorrow's poll by revelations family members and party officials of a Liberal candidate in a key marginal Sydney electorate distributed fake pamphlets claiming the Labor Party supported Islamic terrorism.

Purporting to come from a non-existent group called the Islamic Australia Federation, the pamphlet says Labor wants the Bali bombers forgiven, and backs construction of a mosque in western Sydney.

"We gratefully acknowledge Labors (sic) support to forgive our Muslim brothers who have been unjustly sentenced to death for the Bali bombings," the fake flier says.

Howard confidante and former minister Jackie Kelly, the outgoing Liberal MP in the seat of Lindsay in Sydney's outer west, has been implicated in the production of the pamphlet after her husband and the partner of candidate Karen Chijoff were caught red-handed pushing them through letterboxes in a newspaper sting.

Ms Kelly's husband Gary Clark, Ms Chijoff's husband Greg Chijoff, and two party officials face expulsion from the party. Polls show Ms Chijoff is behind the Labor candidate, former union official David Bradbury, in Lindsay, a mortgage-belt seat held by the Liberals with a 3 per cent majority.

Mr Howard said he condemned the "bigoted and racist flier" and said he had asked for those involved to be disciplined. "I've condemned it, I've disassociated myself from it, I think it is stupid, it is wrong, it is untrue."

He denied the pamphlet reflected racism within the Liberal Party. "I do not believe for a moment that racism is an attitude of me or my party. It certainly doesn't reflect the mainstream views of my party." He was satisfied Karen Chijoff had no prior knowledge of her husband's actions.

But Labor wants an Electoral Commission inquiry into the actions of the Liberals in Lindsay - and a police investigation.

Senior Labor strategist and federal MP Anthony Albanese said the party wanted to know whether any other fake leaflets had been distributed in other Sydney seats and who might have paid for it.

14. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

WoW..That's fucked up.

15. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

It is, it is pretty sick and twisted to pull out pranks and scandals to make you vote for the current prime minister, his still lost my vote, im stickin to Kevin Rudd me

16. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah them politcians fight dirty sometimes..Good to see it backfire on the idiot!

17. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Shit yea, im glad it did backfire on him n was all out to the public before we voted, GoodBye Liberal & come on in Labor O0

It's Howards fault and his Liberal party if he loses tomorrow Ahhhhh i cant wait to vote soon as i wake up i'll go straight down n vote for You Rudd, LOL

18. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Hopefully everyone see's what a major asshole Howard is and votes the same.

19. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Hell yea O0

20. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Damn 2:52am already, ok off to bed wish all us Aussies to vote right when when we wake up lol

21. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Good Luck on getting Howard out!

22. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

^^^ No luck needed Sarge: The incumbent worm will be history in a matter of hours.

My understanding of the pamphlet thing was that it was a 'not for publicaton' joke gone horribly wrong. Boo hoo- not. ;)

23. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

I wish all you Aussies luck in that election.

24. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

What was the outcome?

25. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member