1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

An egg

Discussion in 'Comedy & Humor' started by Ace1875, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Ace1875

Ace1875 Well-Known Member

Never before had Mary looked in the box that her husband kept under their bed.

The box had been there for the past 15 years of their marriage but she had never invaded his privacy. One day, while cleaning, her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to open the box. She didn't figure it was anything he was hiding since she could have looked at it any other time but hadn't.

She opened the box and found 3 eggs and 10 thousand dollars. This seemed very strange so she went to her husband and asked, "Why are there 3 eggs in a box under our bed?"

He replied, "Well, every time I was unfaithful to you, I put an egg in the box." Mary was surprised and hurt that he had been unfaithful but she consoled herself with the fact that they had been married for over 15 years and he had only been unfaithful 3 times.

"But where did the 10 thousand dollars come from?" she asked.

"Well, every time I got a dozen eggs, I sold them." :p

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

lol ;D