1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Cocaine

Discussion in 'Foods, Drinks, & Cooking' started by Private_Ale, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

So on my latest parts order, I was offered the opportunity to purchase some cocaine.

0811121511.jpg

Not bad at all. It's a very potent drink, I spaced it out over an hour, still left my hand twitching.

It gets the PA sign of approval. :cheers:

2. Private_Ale

3. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be about actual cocaine...my drug of choice during my using days. Snorting was the most functional way of doing it, though cooking it up with baking soda and water and freebasing it was MUCH more intense/euphoric (but, then you sit in a room all night with a torch chasing the dragon...not social at all).

I LOVED cocaine. I could never do these energy drinks. I can't even drink coffee unless it's decaffeinated. Weird. I loved the effects of cocaine, but can't stand the effects of caffeine or too much sugar. (Nervousness, jittery, heart palpitations, anxiety...WTF do you people enjoy about this stuff without the euphoria?

4. Private_Ale

..... :D

5. BIG Ozzie

BIG Ozzie R.I.P.

Give me good ol' Bathtub Crank any day. Coke destroyed my sinuses

6. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Explain 'Bathtub Crank'....???

Not that I'm going to partake...just, the 'curiosity' factor....

7. Private_Ale

tumblr_lyy07dFV6e1qjob6to1_500.jpg

8. Void

Void ZXC-79523

drugs are bad mmmmmkaayyy... :)

9. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  10. Private_Ale

says the south african cheech & chong :p