1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Bali bomber warns: Australia is next

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Hails, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Read what this fucker says, shoot the prick right now i say, a team of football players near me were blown up in the Bali Bombing, was another very sad day for all

November 23, 2007 12:20pm
    Article from: Font size: + -
    Send this article: Print Email
    ONE of the key Bali Bombers has issued a chilling warning from his death row prison cell, warning Australia "will be down next year".

Imam Samudra and two of his cohorts on death row for their role in the 2002 bombings were yesterday defiant, unapologetic and welcoming of their forthcoming executions as they were visited in their island jail by some of their family members.

Samudra, the so-called field commander of the Bali bombers, took the opportunity to hold a "press conference" to correct what he said was misinformation.

He had never said he was sorry about the bombing, he was only sorry that Muslims died, he said.

"I regret that there are Muslim people (who died) and Allah akbar if there are kaffir people (unbelievers) who died," he said.

As the 2½ hour visit ended, Samudra beckoned The Daily Telegraph over and issued his warning:
    "Australia will be down, next year Australia will be down."

Mukhlas, aka Ali Ghufron, gave a copy of his final will and testament to his wife and six children during the family visit yesterday.

During the visit Amrozi, the so-called "smiling assassin", was smiling and laughing, kissing and cuddling his brother's young children and telling them that when he was executed as a martyr his family would be blessed.

"There will be a benefit if I die ... my children will get the blessing, my family will get the blessing and they will be happy," he said.

All three men, who played leading roles in the Kuta nightclub attacks that killed 200 people, including 88 Australians, say they welcome execution.

They have now lost their final appeal against the death penalty - a judicial review . But their lawyers say they are now working on another appeal.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22808468-401,00.html

2. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Most of our Tax's go to Bali they can get fucked too

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

These people are so misinformed about their religion...The only blessing they are gonna get is from the Devil

4. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Too True

5. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

They should have executed those SOBs [img width=75 height=26]http://storeimg.com/images.php/i580_sniper.gif[/img]
    after they got what information they needed from them.

6. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

Most of our taxes? Do please elaborate Hails: Are you talking about foreign aid here, or what?

Perhaps, Sarge. Another way of looking at the same thing is that their cleric Abu Bakar Bashir is the religious authority here, and in the absence of any higher human authority Bashir's authority -not his views in this case- must be taken as being equally valid as a more reasonable Imam's would be. In that sense, Bashir's followers are somewhat -only somewhat- absolved of their moral culpability and Bashir becomes guiltier.

What's the hurry Dennis? They're on death row anyhow.

More to the point, why should they be granted a shortcut to martyrdom paradise, with fifty virgins and all the hash they want for eternity? I say, don't execute them at all: Give them life behind bars. Who knows, perhaps given time one or more of them would see the folly of their ways.

Unfortunately, Kuta is a filthy hole that is nothing more than locals metaphorically as well as literally prostituting themselves and their otherwise beautiful island for the sake of a quick buck; catering to mobs of wasted Aussie yahoos barely out of their teens. I went to Bali for the last time 17 years ago. Vomit in the gutters, shit being sold for handfuls of wretchedly filthy (literally filthy) banknotes. Back then, I'd have said that the very best thing for Kuta would be to level it and start again: Everything about the city just screamed "cheap junk" - in every single sense of both words. Kuta is one hell of a contrast to Nusa Dua, which is the entirely landscaped, fenced-off peninsula where all the luxury resorts are, where the only locals you'll see are employees. That's just fucked up; no justification for murder, but no wonder about the motive.

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I'd love to surf in Bali!

8. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Amen Bro!

Jumping Kangaroos Batman! What are the Aussies going to do?

9. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

You have a point there.
    But who pays for it, the tax payers.
    Personally I would rather my tax dollars be spent on
    something more worthwhile then trying to reform some nut job.

10. smilemani

Also, if you keep them alive, you might just get info out of them!

11. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

A locked and loaded Colt 45acp
    can be very persuasive.

12. smilemani

Nah... Just deprive them of sleep of four days then come in with starving German Shepards.
    Let them tear at his cloths for a minute or two.

13. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

I like the way you think. O0

14. smilemani

I like the way you like the way I think... :105:

Does that make sense?

BOOBIES!!!

Speaking of... Where the heck is Clouds?