1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

LOL

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Hails, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

This cops in Shit was just on channel 10 news, mind you the vid was taken 4 years ago, WTF lol, there after the cop who was driving it 4 years ago

[youtube=425,350]_fGOx7o17RM[/youtube]

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

lol.
    nice driving though 8)

3. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

P.A you need a Santa hat on that dude, lol, i like that Av n a Santa hat will surley suit him :p

4. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Was that a ford falcon?

5. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Sure looks like it.

edit:

I take that back! I re-watched, because something didn't look right in the tail section. I was originally going by the front end, but that is deceiving because of the light bar.

It is a Holden Commodore, which is exported to the UK I believe under Vauxhall brand and originates from Opel.

It is also called several names according to wikipedia, although I question some fact about this

Ford Falcon Rear:
    [img width=649 height=435]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5012/afpbrettbafalcon5yg9.jpg[/img]
    Holden Commodore:
    [img width=768 height=576]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3414/afpbrettvxcommodorevs8.jpg[/img]
    Commodore Rear:
    [img width=640 height=480]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4096/0503dbvy2execja10503mv4.jpg[/img]
    I think the smiles match :)

6. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

i found one that fit 8)

7. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

How come OZ gets the kick ass RWD cars??? :zap:

8. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Policeman caught doing 'donuts' identified

Posted 4 hours 26 minutes ago
    Updated 2 hours 39 minutes ago

The offending officer has been stood down. (YouTube)

Map: Perth 6000
    Related Link: YouTube video of WA Police car. The West Australian Police Commissioner will decide whether an officer will be sacked over an incident in which he was filmed doing burnouts in a police car.

Police say the incident happened next to the Carnamah show grounds, about 150 kilometres south of Geraldton, in September.

The Assistant Commissioner Graeme Lienert says the officer had been invited to carry out a driving display.

He says the officer has been stood down from duty while the Commissioner decides what his punishment should be.

"Response to issues like this range from counselling to reprimand to fines to demotion, even it's up to the Commissioner to remove the person from office," he said.

Youtube sparked investigation

The 40 second video, posted on the YouTube website yesterday, shows a WA police car doing donuts in the bush with its sirens blaring.

Little is known about the incident but the police car number, FG 101, indicates the vehicle was from Geraldton in the state's Mid West region.

It is believed none of the officers is currently serving in Geraldton.

It is not the first time an incident involving police in regional WA has been investigated.

In 2003, two Bunbury officers were sacked after being caught on camera speeding excessively while dressed in Ku Klux Klan style white hoods.

A police spokesman says the latest incident could have happened any time between six months and four years ago.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/11/27/2102426.htm ahhhh, lmao

9. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Thats sweet, you got one on, lol O0

10. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Barrie City Police run Hemi Chargers or Tahoes, with the exception of a few Crown Vics that are left over. Granted, we've got a little street racing problem, tho, so they need the little extra push.

11. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

12. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

:Lmao: That is awesome.

13. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Glad you liked it.
    It took me a few minutes to find a good one to match your line about the bus.
    He even looks like he has Road Rage don't he. :)