1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

NSA, FBI have backdoors to data from Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, others...

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Private_Ale, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

The US National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation have been harvesting data such as audio, video, photographs, emails, and documents from the internal servers of nine major technology companies, according to a leaked security presentation obtained by The Washington Post. The program, codenamed PRISM, is considered highly classified and has never been made public before, according to the Post. The list of companies involved in it are the who's who of Silicon Valley: Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, PalTalk, AOL, Skype, YouTube, and Apple. Dropbox, though not yet an official part of the program, is said to be joining it soon. These companies have all willingly participated in the program, says the The Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html

1370557416213.png

2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Re: NSA, FBI have backdoors to data from Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, others..

And not a single person is out in the streets protesting about this.

What the fuck can I do to stop a Government of a country that I'm not a citizen of from Mining my info?

I cant protest it... so what does that leave me to do? become a Terrorist? to resist the American Government form forcing their will onto me?

3. Private_Ale

Re: NSA, FBI have backdoors to data from Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, others..

Only use BeerCandle!!!!!!! :p

I'm surprised the EU hasn't released any statements on this. Then again this discovery is pretty new, I'm sure we'll be hearing from the EU and even the EFF soon.

4. Afronaught

I dunno... we're being bombarded with Anti privacy and whatever scandal at the moment... there's just too much... for the public to digest.. the IRS one for example

5. Private_Ale

Yeah... eventually everyone altogether will just stop caring sadly..

It's like a chihuahua humping your leg.. after constant persistence you'll sooner or later grow tired of shooing it away and just let it molest your leg. :/

6. Private_Ale

7. Private_Ale

8. Afronaught

Did you see obama's speach about this?

9. Loadrunner

Loadrunner Well-Known Member

They don't even know, how many networks there are beyond the internet :D

10. Private_Ale

11. Private_Ale

12. Private_Ale

13. Afronaught

Ben Franklin:They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

14. Johnny Panachai

Johnny Panachai Cap'n Stank

Apparently, Germany is going to confront Obama about spying on its citizens, since a lot of sights are U.S. based.

15. Afronaught

Seriously I want to Boycott anything american...

But thats just about impossible to do... I'm disliking America more and more... and It's so sad, because American people are actually really nice... it's just your fucking government that's fucking it up for you.

16. Afronaught

This Cunt....

7070_620182427992671_749855117_n.jpg

17. Afronaught

This sound like a threat... " If you can't trust us, we're going to have some problems"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  18. Loadrunner

The president is not the real leader. He is just the joker, getting all the blame. pretending to be in charge. but in the end, he is just so stuck in rules and regulations, he can't do nothing but stay there in the line of fire, while the "others" do stuff .

"Oh, hi mister President, Thanks for signing the paper, but there are some issues here, please do as we tell you to do or we send in some Monica Lewinskies, or are you happy with an other "Watergate" ? . We have some awesome stuf to reduce your credibility as the President, but that is the price you pay, you have your free airplane, your doughter gets her scolarship and is protected for life... You can loose it all..."

Oh yeah, ive seen the look in his eyes, The same as Bill Clinton, the month before he wanted to be to much of a good president. The same look as President Bush, the month before shit happend.

Yes, ringing some bells here, but not too loud. Perhaps if the NSA is looking to my data, silence is for sale ;) . this month 12% discount. They know my bank account number.

19. Loadrunner

KMcxl4E.jpg

Private_Ale likes this.
  20. Private_Ale

21. Afronaught

I'm waiting for merkel to act hon her statement that the US Government has to account for spying on German Citizens using PRISM

22. Johnny Panachai

Johnny Panachai Cap'n Stank

Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902) ( AKA Lord Acton )

Edit.

Here is the full quote:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Also,

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it" - William Pitt the Elder, Earl of Chatham

Private_Ale likes this.
  23. Private_Ale

24. Private_Ale

25. Private_Ale