1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Animu

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by Private_Ale, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

god sometimes i feel like a fag, but how can something so bad be so kawaii

3. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Oh man, I was up all night watching Samurai Champloo.

SUCH a good series so far, I could not stop watching it. Oddly reminds me very much of Cowboy Bebop.

4. Private_Ale

I finally finished it. I need to post some screenshots, but I only have a few because I watched the second half of the series on my TV.

This was really good. The art style reminded me a lot of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. The show itself though was actually fun to watch. It was some freaky combination of a history lesson, comedy, and urban (ghetto) dialog.

5. Private_Ale

screenshot.1014.png screenshot.1016.png screenshot.1013.png screenshot.1010.png screenshot.1009.png screenshot.1015.png screenshot.1011.png screenshot.1012.png

6. Private_Ale

I'm watching "Welcome to NHK" and this may be too much for me.

7. Private_Ale

screenshot.1022.png

8. Private_Ale

screenshot.1025.png

9. Private_Ale

oh god the feels

10. Private_Ale

I want off this ride, but there are no brakes on this feel train. I can relate to far too many things in this animu and I don't like it.

NHK is easily my #3 favorite now.

11. Private_Ale

I'm mass debating getting a crunchyroll subscription now.

Netflix alone can't curb it.

12. Private_Ale

Been watching Chaos Head.. it's OK.. one of the less good ones I've seen lately, but I guess beggars can't be choosers..

13. Private_Ale

I finished chaos;head. It was fairly short, only 12 episodes. It was good. Not one of my favorites, but definitely good.

I enjoyed the story, but can't help but feel after episode 10 things were rushed and story filler cut out.

The ending was OK.. it was only a few seconds long.. such a climax killer, all of that buildup to almost nothing.

7/10

14. Private_Ale

Ghost hunt.

It started off pretty slow, but it was actually pretty good.

15. Private_Ale

Been watching K, Fate/Zero, Samurai Flamenco, and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

So far K and F/Z are good, but I can't help but feel F/Z is pointless without watching the other Fate series.

Screenshot_2015-05-19-06-25-41.png

16. Private_Ale

Blue Exorcist too.

Screenshot_2015-05-20-09-10-24.png Screenshot_2015-05-20-09-29-06.png Screenshot_2015-05-20-09-37-19.png

17. Private_Ale

Starting to finish up on Bleach. I really enjoyed it.

18. Private_Ale

HAHA YEAH NO

Apparently there's only some-odd 60 episodes on Netflix, but there are actually 366 episodes in total.

I need to get Crunchyroll.

19. Private_Ale

I got Crunchyroll. Good deal.

After 30 days I'll have a guest pass available if anyone wants some animu.

20. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

I dunno If I can access Crunchyroll in my region.

21. Private_Ale

VPN :D

22. Private_Ale

So, I've watched the past things in these last few weeks:
    1. Initial D (first stage only)
    2. Elfen Lied
    3. Corpse Princess
    Currently finishing up Corpse Princess. Initial D was OK, I would recommend it if you like cars. It wasn't great though. Elfen Lied was great, lots of gore, nudity, and a good story. Corpse Princess is so far pretty good. There's some gore and it has a very similar story to Bleach, in fact, one of the main characters look almost identical to ichigo lols.

23. Private_Ale

The ending was horrible. It was totally non-existent. Literally. No closure at all.

24. Private_Ale

I was watching this really great anime, Parasyte. I hope it keeps going good, I'm really enjoying it.

25. Private_Ale

Just finished up Parasyte. A constant roller coaster.

Definitely one of the better ones, actually I would rank it one of my top five, easily.