1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Web Browser Suggestions for 2017

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Private_Ale, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Opera 40 has officially included the VPN feature. You can enable it all the time through the settings, or you can leave it default and the VPN will only be available in the private browsing (incognito) mode. You have a selection of 5 different locations and it has unlimited data transfer.

I was using it all day yesterday. It's really neat and (so far) it's actually pretty fast.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

I need to check it out. for my Opera browser

3. Private_Ale

It's breddy cool. Apparently it's also available in the mobile versions of Opera.

screenshot.153.png

4. Private_Ale

I'm really enjoying the VPN for incognito mode. My only complaint is that it defaults back to "Optimal", but I guess that's just how incognito is supposed to work.