1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Modern Redux is now Available

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Private_Ale, May 4, 2015.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Ever feel lost in your own skin? The fifth major version of Redux, Modern Redux, is now available. This is the successor to the previous style, Full Redux. It is also now the default appearance.

We tried something new with the lighter theme back in February. While it was enjoyable, it did not radiate the true feeling of this place. A quick mockup of Redux was introduced, but was a lazy job on my part. Finally I am happy to announce that we're back to where we should be, where we never should have deviated from.

The original light theme is still available for selection in the bottom left style chooser, or in your Account Preferences, and has been renamed "Tranquility". If you manually selected the light theme previously, you will remain on it unless you manually change it.

I have attempted review Modern Redux thoroughly, however there may be cosmetic issues. Please feel free to let me know if you encounter any issues or difficulties.

screenshot.chooser.png

2. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

For a reference, this is what we looked like a few months ago (January 30th, actually).

screenshot.923.png

I think I got it pretty spot-on all things considered. :cat: