1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Spoiler / Review Star Wars, The Force Awakens... My Impression

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, & The Arts' started by Afronaught, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Ok, soooooooooooo

I, Like millions of others, am a Huge Star wars fan. I've seen every film from the Original 1971 Star wars no less than 10 times each.

Then The Force Awakens:

The Anticipation....
    The Millenium Falcon is Back...
    Han Solo... is back
    Princess Lea Organa is Back...
    Luke Skywalker is Back....

Oh Boy this is going to be Frikken GREAT!!!!!!

and then..... I watched the film....

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?oneONE!!!11

Rey... the new Good Jedi Hero.. a Girl... abandond on a Desert Planet.... wait where did I see that one before???? Oh Yes Luke in the first Film.. and Anaken in the Prequil.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

First Film...... Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers Father......... BIG SURPRISE... OH The DRAMA....

This Film.... Luke Skywalker is Jedi Chicks Father.... Hmmmmm,,, Anticlimax

Wait...... Bad Guy, Jylo Ren...... is Han Solo's Son.... and Dresses like Darth Vader..... BORING!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!! Something new PLEASe!!!!!!!

Does it get worse? yes....

first Film: Obi Wan Kenoby Battles Darth Vader, and Darth Vader Kills him... Luke Goes mental... everyone in the audience Gasps... big dramatic turn....

1st Prequil.... Quigon Gin is Killed By Darth Maul..... Obi Wan Kenobi Goes Mental.... Audience makes small gasp..... climactic finish to film....

this Film.... Han Solo is Killed by his son Jylo Ren in exactly the same style as the other 2 previous times.... Chewbakka Goes mental...... You could Phisically hear the audience roll their Eyes in the film.

Wait... Does it get worse? YES!!!!

The new Bad Guys are called the First Order.... they use the EXACT same Logo as the Galactic Empire.. complete with the Nazi style uniforms, and Storm Troopers.

The Good Guys are Called the Resistance.. WTF? the Resistance? They Use the Exact same logo as the Rebel Alliance... WHY the FRIKKEN Resistance? After Palpatine was Killed the Emipre failed and Senate was reinstated... They are supposed to be the new big boss in the Galaxy, but are called the Resistance? WTF???

Wait... Does it get worse???? FRIKKEN YESSSSS!!!!

The Bad Guys Big weapon... can you guess... yep... another FRIKKEN DEATH Star... just a zillion times Bigger...

Oh Guess how it's destroyed.... Yep... thats right... Some x-wings do a trench run... just like the first film... and blow it up by surgically dropping a torpedo in the only vulnerable hole that holds all the cores and explosive stuff...

Now I don't Blame J.J. Abrams for fucking up my Childhood heros and ruining one of the best Sci-fi Films in history... he did pretty well with bringing Star Trek back to life...

No I blame Disney... They are the Worst, most Unimaginative bunch of Assholes to ever ruin something that was good... they effectivey turned a Diamond into a lump of Coal.... I bet when their creative team was sitting down thinking of the Crap they had to write for a story to this... Some Excec who never had a bright idea in his life... probably said... just make it like the first one... the Fans will love it....

BULLSHIT... I Frikken Hate it, Star Wars is now forever frikken ruined. every fucking one of those jerks at Disney needs to be placed on a star destroyer and Blown out the Airlock... And they can take George Lucas with them.. for selling out one of the best Science Fiction Films ever to a bunch of Mouse Lovers.

/rant

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Private_Ale likes this.
  2. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Lol, rant aside it seems like you enjoyed it. :p

3. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Actually I did :D

4. bikertom80

bikertom80 Well-Known Member

I seen it and in 3D. It was the same plot as the original but in my opinion it was good. If you haven't seen it yet and plan on seeing it it's worth watching in 3D........

Private_Ale likes this.