1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Happy 9th Birthday BeerCandle!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Private_Ale, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

[​IMG]

Today, March 7th 2016, BeerCandle is officially 9 years old! What a fast year that felt like. Here's to all of you again, the life force of this nutty place. :up:

jundies likes this.
  2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Wow,

9 years. it only seems like yesterday that I posted my first Hairy Cock picture on BCF and made Surfsarge go Batshit insane :D

Private_Ale likes this.
  3. Private_Ale

I still need to update the header, but of course me from a year ago seemingly "misplaced" the project file. :D

4. Afronaught

:D I do that all the time :p

5. Private_Ale

Ah. I have to actually apologize to past me, turns out I kept the project file on the sever, in the image directory, and under the same file name no less. :cat:

6. jundies

jundies Well-Known Member

WTF why is this the first I've heard of this?

7. Afronaught

Well.. it wasent My Hairy Cock... but is was a lovely piece of meat that made me shudder when I looked at it :)

Surfsarge was... is.. Allergic to Hairy Cock... It makes him Go Batshit Insane.... He even Banned me from the Forum for it :D ...silly boy

jundies likes this.
  8. Private_Ale

You missed out on a lot of drama during the early years.

At one point there was an actual internet war between us and another site. That's why next year everyone gets a Veteran trophy. https://www.beercandle.com/help/trophies#trophy-26 :D

jundies likes this.
  9. Afronaught

Oh yes there was real Drama... Covert Operators Infiltrating the Enemy Forum to disrupt and Troll, and there even were Sipes!

It drove some people to the point of Insane Paranoia....But Beercandle officially won the w=Internet war when the Admin of the other forum... A dude called Snuftelect.. went totally insane and started baning and deleting his own member's accounts... which caused the owner of the forum to just shut it down...

Ahhh good times :)

jundies and Private_Ale like this.
  10. jundies

jundies Well-Known Member

Sounds like good times. >_< that's what I get for being in high school and not being able to afford a computer. :/ shame on me for not joining in your merry paranoid games.

11. Private_Ale

12. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Happy belated Birthday, Beercandle! :) Ahh I remember the drama well.

This place seems a little tamer than I remember :)

Private_Ale likes this.
  13. Private_Ale

Welcome back bud! :D

Everyone settles down with age. :)

14. Afronaught

STU!!!!!! Welcome Back :)

15. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Thanks :) I have plenty of good memories of you nut jobs :D

Private_Ale likes this.