1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Anti-Defamation League Declares Pepe the Frog a Hate Symbol

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Private_Ale, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

I can foresee Trolling the ADL with pepe the frog

3. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

I think it's a little more than a coincidence that suddenly it's declared a hate symbol now that Trump is having fun with it after it's been a popular meme since around 2009.

I truly believe the ADL was bribed by Clinton's campaign.

4. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

FireShot Capture 20 - Hate on Display Summary View_ - http___www.adl.org_combating-hate_.png

BULLSHIT!!!

That Flag represents 400 Years of History in South Africa

the Orange White and Blue, from the first Dutch Setllers that Landed in the Cape from the Dutch East India Trading Company.

The Union Jack represents the Settlers of 1820, My Direct Descendants.

The Flag in the Center is the Flag of the Orange Free State, which was the First state to Seperate from British Rule during the Ango Boer War.

and the last Flag is the Flsg of the South African Republic, used during the Second Boer War, where the Afrikaner Community seceded once again From British Rule, and established Pretoria as Capital.

The Flag was Adopted in 1928 because the Orange White and Blue primary colours from the Dutch East india Company were not used as a Sovereign Flag of any nationality or state anymore, and thus the Flag was Politically Neutral.

Even when South Africa Became a Republic in 1961 The Flag was kept.

This flag does not represent Apartheid, it was and In my opinion will remain a Representation of a rich History of a Country over a span of 400 years.