1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

"Currently Playing" Rollcall

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Private_Ale, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

What games are you currently playing?

Right now I haven't played much of anything the last two weeks, but I'm hoping to make a little time for Rust and ESO at night now that things are normalizing again.

@Johnny Panachai

2. Johnny Panachai

Johnny Panachai Cap'n Stank

Meh.

ESO and Rust, haven't gotten past the first monster in Fallout, so I have kind of quit that one for now.

3. Private_Ale

Kill off the raiders while you're still on the rooftop. Use a sidearm, not the minigun. Once all the raiders are dead the Deathclaw will eventually make it's way to you and you can (relatively) safely peck away at it health using your minigun, eventually you'll need to get off the roof though.

Of course, you can also just lower the difficulty.

4. Private_Ale

When will you be on ESO?

I want to play with you.

5. cymru am byth

cymru am byth twll dîn pob sais

Fallout 4, totally addicted, I had Infinite warfare, Doom and the division for Christmas but apart from installing them and having a quick blast on Doom I haven't played them

Private_Ale likes this.
  6. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫