1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

10 years? 11 years?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Private_Ale, May 4, 2018.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

I really can't keep track.

All I know for sure is that I've been busy for the past year and a half. As stated in the past, the ball will keep rolling and the forum will remain Online as long as I am. Users or not, activity or not, it's larger purpose has been and will continue to be a virtual hangout and more importantly historical archive of the how it all came to be and the members, past and present, who contributed to it.

I will admit this has been a fully autonomous existence and fulfillment to that promise over the past year since I have neglected it significantly. However, the site remains active and will remain so.

I do expect mild to moderate changes in the coming months, mainly to ensure things keep rolling.

If you have experienced any problems, please let me know.

2. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

First and foremost is how slow everything is. I guess it's time to start investing in a better host.

3. Void

Void ZXC-79523

Hey hey, welcome back!

Happens so quickly, same happened to me, time has a tendency to just vanish.