1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Bumfights 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by StuPot, Dec 21, 2007.

1. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Bumfights 1
    http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5789450600395594292&hl=en-GB

Bumfights 2
    http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1152219979476216801&hl=en-GB​

2. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Wow...

The premise is funny, but the reality of it is just too hardcore for my taste.

Feel kinda bad that people are making tons of money at homeless people's expense.

3. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Me too. Being homeless isn't funny! I'm surprised they were able to release this stuff..
    Ok, I admit I found it a bit funny.

4. Butterz

Yeah, it is funny...I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of it...but, I truly don't think I could sleep at night if I was marketing that! lol

I may be going to hell for laughing...but, I'll be riding coach while they're in first class.

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I find Bum Hunter hilarious for some reason..I guess because it's harmless.
    This on the other hand was bit over the top..some of it was funny for sure.
    When I was younger my buddy and I were riding around in his car that had
    a pa system hooked up to it saying "please evacuate the area" while in the midst
    of a hurricane<smart eh?>anyways the cop that pulled us over almost beat the
    shit out of us because the phones were ringn off the hook at HQ's...Lmao!

6. Butterz

LOL...that's great!

My brother in law had a Caprice, with a CB and PA speaker right near the radiator...he'd yell at people while he'd be driving, comment on chicks walking down the street (looking a little chunky in the thighs, baby!)...so funny!

He'd make cars in front of him pull over by making a cop siren sound...it wasn't even a siren, it was him going 'Wooooooooo Wooooooooooo' over the PA, but it sounded like a siren cuz he'd hold his mouth so close to the mic...lmao

Stupid shit, but was hilarious at the time.

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yup we did the same but in a camaro..Lmaoo!