1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

bloodypingu

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by SurfSarge, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

How the fuck did you get that score Jokerman? I barely reached
    1000 while beating the living shit outta the fucker for over an hour.
    give us your tips ;D

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

i cant even make it past 890 :p :'(

3. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

You think ur scores bad bad?.....I cant get more than 898

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I think some cheatings been going on...

5. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

is that possible? i know its possible with you as admin because youll be able to slow some games down and so on..but how is it possible to cheat as a member?

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I can? I think I read it somewhere but anyway to get a rediculous score like his on a game you can barely
    reach 1000 I think somthns fishy!

7. Green Tea

nope, admins have no power over gameplay.

8. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

His 1i_champi score isn't possible unless the game has been hacked. I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw this thread. :(

9. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

It's possible, and easy. Ruins lots of places like this.

All you have to do is download a flash editor and know a few simple dos commands.

10. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

It won't ruin the fun here I will reset the scores and the person's will be banned!

11. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

And then how do you upload the hacked file with no access to FTP?

12. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

No idea. ??? It was explained to me that they download the game and use a flash editor to change how the scoring works. Then, all they do is play the game. There is probably more to it, but that's how it was explained to me.

13. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

hmmm..I beat the shit outta that lil fucker today beat my original score by like not much! I still want an answer to how he got so far!

14. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Ahh, if thats the ase, we will be able to see entries to the submit score url in the logs. I think I have a little digging to do.

15. Jokerman

Jokerman Well-Known Member

Are you guys really think im cheating here?!Seriously!WTF!!..The only Reason i get highscores is cuase i play the damn games! jeez...its not that hard...tho it may take time you will finally get the jist of what and how to play it use strategy!Please dont think im hackin..that just bulshit...

16. Green Tea

its no big deal joker, the scores have been reset.
    just play and enjoy, and if your able to get legit high scores, more power to ya ;D ;D ;)

17. Jokerman

Thank you Private Ale...hopefully these haters will soon realize its not that hard if you just play the game, and play it right your will be garrenteed a high score.

18. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

If you aren't hacking, let's see another 5000+ in bloody pingu, you've already hacked that 1500, might as well make it obvious again. :D Better yet, get another impossible score on 1i_champi.

19. Jokerman

dude WHY are you hating!?!?!

20. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

Because, I have a very small penis. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.