1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

A Message To PhotoBucket

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Green Tea, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

[​IMG]

FUCK YOU!​
    communist free file hosts that delete what ever you want EVEN IF IT WAS CLEARLY NOT AGAINST RULES ..... i really hate the internet cause its the fucktards like these ppl that kill it....​

ok, im done now. :D ;D ;D ;)

2. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Start using storeimg.com iv had no problems so far with it(apart from the other night while i was a lil pissed. I was seeing double  ;D ;D[​IMG]

3. Green Tea

lmao, ill try it ;) ;D

4. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

Remember to pm bass. He says he will give us all a silver account at storeimg.com

5. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Thats right, I will upgrade you after you let me know you signed up. You can always make images private at storeimg (so they dont come up in the categories) but they can still be hotlinked out to other sites. Let me know if you have any issues.

6. Green Tea

did it, done.
    username/account name: Green Tea

7. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Hey PA,

I am pretty sure I upgraded your account over there. Let me know if I didnt and I will.

8. Green Tea

yep, you did. been done for a while now, Thanks a bunch Bass ;D

9. Loadrunner

Loadrunner Well-Known Member

I Don't know what's wrong with photobucket. They removed all my pictures from a cute 20 year old girls showing off her tittys, but they didn't remove the 10 pictures of black girls showing off their pussy... wtf is wrong with the photobucket administrator... They prevere pussy instead of tits ?

10. StuPot

StuPot Blah blah blah

^^^^ They probably liked them pictures ;D ;D ;D. Seriously tho, They will remove them sooner or later

11. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

SurfSarge upgrade me

12. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Oh Oh Oh , My Eyeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss LMFAO

13. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Done!

14. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Schweet..Thanks bud