1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

This shit is funny

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by Hails, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

lmao good find!

3. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

He should've told them he had a gun in his pants. Then they would have been forced to reached in there, and he might've got a little relief.

4. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

I was at a work party about five years ago, and slid into some brush playing volleyball...ended up with poison sumac.

The doctor said it wasn't likely that it would spread to my private...wrong...I was covered in it, even on my hands, couldn't scratch myself anywhere.

Three days out of work, on steroids, laying in bed with a fan on me.

It's funny now, but there's nothing worse than itching and not being able to scratch it.

5. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

That reminds me of this kid who worked with me surveying a few years back. It seemed like if he look at poison ivy, it would infect his eyeballs. Well needles to say, he got into some, and didn't realize it. Then he went off to take a shit. You guessed it, poison ivy on the cock and balls, and all the way to his ass-crack. I've never seen anybody so miserable in all my life.

6. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

LMAO :2funny: