1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Looks

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Discussion' started by RiZaGe, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiZaGe

RiZaGe Well-Known Member

It looks just like FileCabi now... =(

I dont like it
    :118:

:gandalf:

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

It's just the same board there are so many differences...Give us time and it will 1000% better.

3. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

What are you talking about. Theirs is red, with a cartoon devil in the upper left-hand corner. This one is blue, with a glass of beer on each side at the top.

TBH, I don't care what it looks like. I just want the damned kitten cannon back!!!!!:tickedoff:

SurfSarge likes this.
  4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I def missing a few of the arcade games...It'll be back..Patience.:D

5. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

I'll upload kitty cannon right now.
    Then later on i'll look about converting it so scores get recorded :D

6. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    footballbat likes this.
  7. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

I find it easier to navigate in here, perhaps because I'm used to the setup, I dunno...

It's also a lot easier on the eyes, I like it! Much better, imo.

8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Just takes some gettn used to..I remember FC switched to this board I hated it..but soon enough I liked it..It's much more Admin friendly etc.

9. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I find it easier to navigate and such, but I have worked with vB boards before and thought they ran smoothly. I still like Simple Machines, though. I thought it was really good, but vB seems to be "cleaner" if thats the right word...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.