1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Sould you Vote

Discussion in 'Web Findings' started by Afronaught, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

2. Afronaught

Cool I scored.....

F
    Instead of voting, you should consider moving to France.

3. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

D
    You should not be voting.

lol...is it pathetic that I'm PROUD of that low score?

I only got a few wrong, and mistakenly called Tony Snow 'Tony Blair' (don't ask me why)...but, apparently this test felt I should have known who those strangers are!

Can't stand politics. Gravity does more honest work than any policitian does.

4. Afronaught

LOL the man in the first question is definately Chevvy Chase.... Who else could it be... and of course every one knows Chevvy Chase is the secretary of defence :D

5. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest What What What

Thats BS Afro, I missed 3 of 30 and still got a C????

HeyBuddy and footballbat like this.
  6. Afronaught

Yeah It's rigged :D

7. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

A
    You should definitely vote.
    [​IMG]

Dat's cuz I payz atenshunz:D.

8. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest What What What

Come on, how many times did you take the test? j/k:p

9. footballbat

I only missed two. Paris Hilton and Mitch McConnell.

Who da fuk is Paris Hilton?:rolleyes:

10. Butterz

lol...serious? Man, how I wish I could say that and mean it!

She's a socialite and heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune. Funny though, her grandfather, the one with all the money, is so ashamed of her behavior and the fact that her parents defend her slutty actions that he's given 97.5% of his money to charity in his will! lol

He's worth around 3 billion, so, 2.5% of that is still a nice piece of change, but not by their standards. That 2.5% is going to have to be split up amongst all the Hiltons, not just Paris, so she'll probably get enough when all is said and done to afford her a nice lunch at some fancy Beverly Hills restaurant.

I'm assuming you're joking...but felt like discussing the inheritance, anyway. :p

11. footballbat

^^^^
    Yeah...I was joking. I wish I could say that and mean it, too. The only reason I got that one wrong is because I accidentally checked Jessica Simpson.

12. Butterz

I figured you HAD to be kidding, but didn't want to call you a total moron just in case...hehe

Why does the media spend so much time on these spoiled little brats? Honestly, no one cares...I don't see how it's helping their ratings any cuz I just flip the channel whenever I see one of those brats come up on the screen. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

13. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

My buddy Rick is the one that made the video with her and the guy that just married Pam Anderson..I went to school and hung out with him till he moved to Cali..Talked to him a few months ago online.They each including his brother made 10 million.

14. Butterz

Rick Solomon is a friend of yours? Wow! lol

Well, he found one hell of a way to make a quick buck...X's 10 million.

Supposedly him and Pamela are already heading to divorce...lol...she's the kiss of death when it comes to marriage, I don't get the big to do over her. She was gorgeous before the surgery, but doesn't do a thing for me now...she lost that sexy 'cute' look and now just looks like a mannequin.