1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by footballbat, Jan 7, 2008.

1. footballbat

footballbat Domine, dirige nos

http://www.palm-springs-photography.com/greendragon.html

Green Dragon???
    Why Green Dragon?

Like to get high?
    Tired of coughing shit out of your lungs?
    Wanna save money?

Some pot smokers feel this way, but they're turned off by the idea of cooking with pot for several reasons. First of all, you can accidentally get too stoned and become paranoid. This is because digesting food takes a long time, so at first you'll think you're not stoned enough, eat some more "special brownies," and then later on it's too late and you have to go through a scary experience. Nobody has ever died from a marijuana overdose, scientists cannot prove that it causes brain damage, and it's unknown whether long-term heavy use has permanent effects. Despite marijuana being a relatively safe drug, it's still not very fun to accidentally get too stoned. Another reason smoking is preferred: many people say that eating pot is a "different" experience, which is a polite way of saying "not as good" because these people usually choose to smoke it instead. When the effects come on more quickly, like taking a hit off a bong, this can be a better high. In other words, some people like to get really fucked up really fast! Also, food might not deliver all of the psychoactive substances in pot. And quite simply, some people just don't like the taste of pot, or they like the feeling and social aspect of smoking something.

A green dragon soda can almost offer everything that pot smokers like, without the smoking part. "Green dragon" is essentially a marijuana extract. It's a quick, controlled way to get high without tasting pot or putting carcinogens into the lungs. Compared to other marijuana drinks, it's relatively compact and easy to carry around in public, and it can be added to any type of drink or food. If you make a large batch and strain out the weed, then you'll know exactly how strong it is after the first sample. Another advantage of green dragon: you won't smell like pot! On an empty stomach you'll reach a peak high at about 60 to 90 minutes, whereas a toke or a bong hit takes about 15 to 45 minutes to peak.

SurfSarge likes this.
  2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Nah.to much work..I'm looking to get a vaporizer..
    [​IMG]

3. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Ooof, way too much work and sounds impossible to measure practically/effectively.

Just smoke 'em peace pipe! lol

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

The Vap is smokeless and gets you high as a kite...The weed tastes like candy also..It's a lil pricey$500.00 but well worth it.

5. Th3Skipper

Th3Skipper Well-Known Member

The Volcano!!!! I have tried this first hand with Billy Pipes.... Quite an investment but totally worth it. I wish I had one :(

6. Th3Skipper

Th3Skipper Well-Known Member

Works really good to ruin everyone at a party too

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah I tried it last time I was up in Jerzee..That thing rules I found them pretty cheap on Ebay.

8. kevinator

kevinator Well-Known Member

the best way to smoke beside taking a a big oh milky rip from a bong

9. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Well if it's vaporized, is it still smoking?
    I mean.. Isn't it just inhaling?

10. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

There's no smoke whatsoever.

11. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

I thought so