1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Fresh Devices

Discussion in 'Web Findings' started by scx1984, Jan 7, 2008.

1. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Some good, free, spyware free, clean software for your PC.

Fresh Download
    free download manager
    v 7.92: December 20, 2007
    [​IMG]Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Unlike other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no banners, no spyware.

Fresh Diagnose
    free diagnostic tool
    v 7.72: December 8, 2007
    [​IMG]Fresh Diagnose is a utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It detects many kinds of hardware, such as CPU or hard drive performance, video or motherboard information, and much more. This software is 100% free, no ads, no spyware.

Fresh UI
    free tweaking tool
    v 7.98: January 2, 2008[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows. Loaded with hundreds of useful settings for Windows Vista/XP/2000/ NT4/98/95/Me, it covers the customizing techniques that you'll be glad to know. This software is 100% free, no banner, no spyware.

Fresh View
    free multimedia manager
    v 7.38: December 26, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Fresh View is a multimedia browser that makes organizing image, audio and video files much easier. Use it to watch movies, listen to music, view graphics in a slide show, print, create an HTML album, and more. This software is 100% free, no ads, no spyware.

I have all of these installed, and they seem to work great. Hit the jump for the website.

Fresh Devices.com

2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

I tried Fresh Download manager before... but it kept crashing for some reason could be because I'm using IE7... I havent tried the others though

3. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I run IE7, Opera and FF and no issues. Weird...