1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Built in Video

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Discussion' started by SurfSarge, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Problem Date: 10th January 2008
    -----------------------------------------
    My Problem Is: Whoa this is sweet..Problem is my wifes computer.. I think it coincidence that this happened the same day I hooked up a printer..The video is all fucked up runs good for a minute after restart
    then poof it' looks like it's on Acid..I want to reinstall the drivers for the video but the problem is it's a built in video card or whatever..I can't find the make etc. or even what kinda drivers it has I tried Dell..No luck.
    It's a Dell dimension E310..Some help would greatly be appreciated.

Is This Problem New?: Yes

Yours Truly,
    SurfSarge

2. Th3Skipper

Th3Skipper Well-Known Member

If it is a Dell enter the service tag# in support page and it will direct you to the drivers download page.

3. Th3Skipper

assuming you can find it...

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I saw that yeah I can..but it shows like 7 diff drivers or updates..Where do I locate the driver to uninstall it even?

5. Th3Skipper

in the device manager but it will reinstall itself when you reboot. you will just need to update with a new one.

The device manager under display adapters should tell you what kind of video card it is.

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I found that thanks bud.It's fucking weird though I never screwed around with an intergrated Video card...I found also in the add/remove hardware a button to reinstall the driver..

7. Th3Skipper

Let me know how you make out

8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

so far so good..I think that fucking stupid aquarium screen saver she had was causing some fuck ups..It's been restarted for 10 minutes now and it hasn't done it's Acid thing or crashed.

9. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Crashed :mad: after an hour the video started gettn crazy then it crashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.